Please see our standard Conditions of Hire below:
Fees and surcharges
- The minimum rate for local journeys is £35
- Fees for major events – sporting or otherwise – may be charged at a higher rate than at other times, due to increased congestion and journey times
- Where applicable, we add the London Congestion Charge and parking fees if we incur them on your behalf
- An extra £5 may apply for each additional pickup/dropoff
- Waiting time is charged at £30 per hour pro rata (for airport pickups, up to 30 minutes is included at no extra charge after the flight landing time)
- Out-of-hours bookings: a higher rate may be charged for journeys undertaken between 1am and 5am
For companies that have accounts with us, we invoice on the last working day of each month. Unless otherwise agreed, invoices must be paid within 15 days. If not settled on time, we reserve the right to add additional fees for late payment and interest, in line with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Meet and greet service
Airport pickups: We track inbound flights online to ensure our drivers are there on time to meet you. However, things can go wrong, for example, if your plane lands early, the wrong time is given online or if there is unexpectedly heavy traffic. In all cases, we ask you to give us a mobile number in advance, and to switch on your phone as soon as possible, so we can keep you informed. Our drivers will text you just after you land so you can be confident that your car is there for you. Having your mobile number will also help us find you if the airport is particularly busy.
Our drivers are there to help with your luggage, but we must ask you to make sure that all your items are loaded into the vehicle. We do not take responsibility for luggage that may be left in the airport terminal or car parking area.
All quotes are based on the information given to us at the time of booking. If you change your requirements after booking, it may alter the original quote. Day hire is available – please email us with your requirements and we’ll send you a quote.
All journeys must be pre-booked.
- If you have to cancel your booking with more than 2 hours notice there is no charge. If you cancel your booking with less than 2 hours notice then 50% of the intended journey will be charged.
- If you have an account and cancel your trip after the driver is on his way to you, we will invoice you the full price of the journey.
- If you have an account and do not turn up, we will invoice you the full amount plus any waiting time.
- If you book an airport pickup and do not turn up, we will invoice you the full amount plus any waiting time calculated from the confirmed landing time of the aircraft.
- If you damage the interior or exterior of the car, whether directly or indirectly, you will be liable for the full cost of repair.
- If you soil the interior of the vehicle in any way, you will have to pay a valeting charge of £250.
- Please treat our drivers with respect. We may refuse to transport any individual or group that appears excessively intoxicated due to the effects of alcohol or drugs.
We reserve the right to amend, add or delete Terms and Conditions if necessary, without prior notice.